Thursday, February 4, 2010

http://ping.fm/x9Itw
Peter Remmers - LPA
The LPA and Gallery 1839 keep Peter on page one of Google.
"I work in California. As soon as you mention the word "London" in any conversation it makes people listen: it carries considerable clout! So the LPA brand gives kudos to my work on an international level. When people go to the LPA site to view my work they go on to browse around and tell me they are really impressed by the site. Having that superb website really helps. Gallery 1839 gives immediate recognition that I am also a fine art photographer. Of course, buying photographic images is a luxury so, in the current climate, we all have to keep on rebranding ourselves to keep people impressed. I constantly change my profile, keep my portfolio up to date and keep in touch with the LPA by sending them new images and text. I'd advise other LPA members to communicate more with the LPA. Constantly update your text and images. If you write an article, link it to the LPA and use the logo. I am totally behind LPA - it has really helped me gain exposure - and think we should all use it more shrewdly."

No comments: